The Annual General Meeting of the Queensland Arboricultural Association Inc.
When: Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Time: 5:30 pm
Location: Conference Room, DAFF Research Facility, 26-40 Delancey Street, Cleveland, QLD, 4163.
Submissions, Nomination & Proxy Forms
Only current financial Members are eligible to vote and all 2018 Executive nominations and written notices of issues to be raised in General Business and/or motions for tabling and discussion QAA’s AGM are now called.
Members are reminded to ensure submissions contain detailed information, e.g. detail of costs, benefits etc, for Business case submissions as meeting time is limited.
Please send emails to email@example.com or call 07 3821 1488 for assistance with Nomination and/or Submission Forms. These needed to be sent into the QAA Office no later than the 9th October, 2018.
143 KBQAA AGM Submission Form_2018
163 KBQAA Nomination & Proxy Form_2018
QAA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
- Attendance and apologies
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting (for confirmation by ordinary resolution)
- Presentation of reports
* President’s report
- Presentation of Financial Report and Auditor’s Report
- Adoption of Financial Report and Auditor’s Report (By ordinary resolution)
- Appointment of Auditor (By ordinary resolution)
* Proposed Auditor
- Election of the Executive Committee
- General Business – As per submissions.
Management Committee 2017-2018:
President: Roger Rankine
Vice President: Simon Lonsdale
Treasurer: Kristi Howe
Secretary: Bill Wlcock
Executive Committee Members:
Please call the QAA Office for any enquiries or questions – 07 3821 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org