Experienced Climbing Arborists
Due to their expanding workload, Advanced Vegetation Management is seeking an experienced climbing arborist.
We are a dynamic company with a proven history of delivering quality outcomes in both contracting and consulting capacities. We do a diverse array of work, including: Tree pruning and removal, land clears, reporting and diagnostics for both residential and commercial sectors…….. while others are quiet, we have a large array of commercial contracts which keep us busy year round,
We are managed and owned by people who have come from the tools and are constantly reinvesting in new equipment to complete jobs in the most efficient way possible (that’s right, no humping logs out of back yards for slave drivers).
Our modern fleet of vehicles and machinery make your life working in the tropics easier. Including:
- 3.5 Excavator
- 5t Excavator
- Bobcat Mini Loader
- 10t Wheeled Loader
- 3 Chippers
- 4 Tippers
- 18m EWP
- Various sized Stump Grinders
- Full workshop of tools to maintain and repair equipment.
About the role:
If you know the tree industry, then you know it isn't a walk in the park every day. You’ve got to love working outdoors, enjoy physical work, be a team player and have a willingness to learn. Responsibilities will cover all aspects of arboricultural work including but not limited to: Tree climbing, removals and pruning as well as training and mentoring our apprentice arborists.
You should have:
- Enthusiasm and a good work ethic
- Certificate III in arboriculture
- Be confident in climbing and proficient in AS:4373
- The ability to rig tree like a legend and not be afraid to smash out some decent sized removals
- Self-motivation and organizational skills
- Reliable transport to get to the depot
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- A full-time role after a mandatory probation period (meaning you will get paid a minimum of 38 hours every week regardless of hours worked and get paid for public holidays and sick days!!)
- Competitive industry remuneration of over $100,000 depending on experience – paid every week!
- Future fuel card
- Solid career advancement opportunities.
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading company in FNQ.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Brisbane Tree Experts are expanding and are looking to hire two ground staff. Any experience with trees, landscaping or labouring background would be great.
The work is physically demanding but rewarding. You must have a great attitude and be willing to take direction and thrive under pressure.
Car licence is a must. MR licence is highly sort after.
In return, we offer competitive rates and training will be provided for the right guy or girl.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arborist/ Tree Climber/ Team Leader
Advanced Vegetation Management is seeking a qualified and experienced Arborist/Tree Climber/Team Leader to join our team.
This position will be on a full-time basis and it requires quality arboricultural and communication services, to our extensive customer base.
You will be committed to total compliance, implementation and enforcement of all WH&S procedures and instructions given by Advanced Vegetation Management and our clients.
Requirements: (preferred but not essential)
- Certificate III in Arboriculture (or equal equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years climbing experience and must be proficient in pruning to AS:4373
- Commitment to working in a safe manner and ability to undertake OH&S tasks
- Manual Drivers Licence (MR/HR Licence preferable)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and great customer service skills
- White card/EWP/Chainsaw tickets
- Meet with the crew in the morning and prepare for the day's work
- Assist in setting up each job site
- Take a lead role in managing and completing tree work
- Clearly communicate with team in undertaking work
- Assist in groundwork as needed
- Help ensure that the scope of work has been completed to the highest standard and the customer is satisfied
- Assist in maintenance of equipment on returning to the shed
What we offer:
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- The latest tools and equipment
- Collaborative management that will always be open to new ideas
- A wide variety of challenges with varying levels of difficulty
- Ability and encouragement to learn and develop into other areas of the business
- Remuneration package
Assist with Sponsorships to Australia for the right candidate.
Sound like the job for you?
Contact the AVM office on 07 4055 2516 and send your resume to email@example.com
Various jobs - Australia-wide
Are you looking for your next career move?
With exciting growth and opportunities nationwide - now is the time to join ETS!
Click here to see what's currently available in your state.
Multiple positions available to join our team at River City Trees.
River City Trees is a family-owned company based on the north side of Brisbane. We have been operating from our yard in Warner for over 20 years servicing clients from the Sunshine Coast through to the Gold Coast. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We currently have positions available for trained Arborists to join our tree crews. We provide services for residential, commercial, civil and local government clients across South East Qld which include tree pruning, hedging, tree removals and stump grinding. We are looking for hard working staff that would like to join our team and grow with the business.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Hard working, reliable and have good physical fitness
- Able to work as part of a team
- Has a genuine interest in Arboriculture as a career
- Industry experience
- Knowledge of and ability to prune to AS4373:2007
- Chainsaw ticket
- Pruning and felling experience
- Chipper experience
- MR license (preferred)
- Cert 3 in Arboriculture or equivalent (preferred)
- EWP Ticket (preferred)
- Construction Card (Mandatory)
Pay is dependent on experience. Between $35 - $45
River City Trees operates Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work available in peak times)
We have a great culture here at River City Trees and are looking for candidates that are keen to work and learn.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evergreen Tree Care Brisbane is expanding and would like to offer the right person the chance to come and work with a great team doing awesome work.