TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR OUR NEXT COURSE, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Size is Limited to 20 each session
The TRAQ Renewal Course is a one-day refresher, with five hours of instruction, and three hours to take the exam. Current TRAQ holders can complete the course as early as three and one-half (3 1/2) years into their Qualification (18 months before your expiration date).
Once you have successfully passed the renewal requirements, you will be given 5 years from the date of your previous expiration allowing you to take full advantage of the 5 year period granted with the credential.
Your instructor for this event will be Mark Roberts.
You will review:
– Levels of assessment
– Target assessment
– Site assessment
– Tree biology and mechanics
– Tree inspection and assessment
– Data analysis and risk categorisation
Included in your registration:
– course registration
– exam fee
– the TRAQ renewal manual (shipped via UPS to the address you provide (NO PO Boxes)
– the TRAQ renewal workbook (handed out at the class)
– morning tea, lunch, and beverages for the day
Travel and lodging are at your own cost and organisation.
To be able to register for the TRAQ Renewal workshop you must hold a TRAQ credential. You may complete the TRAQ Renewal workshop as early as 18 months prior to your qualification expiration date. Participants are asked to bring their TRAQ Risk Assessment manual and clipboard to training.
All Applications will be reviewed for approval. Your registration will be finalised via email.
Once your current expiration date passes, you will need to retake the full course and assessment to be reinstated.
You will receive a confirmation packet with a letter containing the date and time of the course and the name of the appropriate contact person. Confirmation packets are shipped three weeks prior to the date the course begins.
Confirmation packets will be shipped using UPS to the address provided on the personal information registration page. Please provide a physical shipping address.
What is required to bring to the class:
– your government-issued photo ID
– your TRAQ Manual (shipped via UPS to the address you provide)
– your TRAQ Workbook (will be handed out at the class)
– your hard hat and high visibility vest or shirt (required)
– #2 pencils and clipboard for taking notes and completing worksheets
– rain gear, including a large ziplock bag (just in case!)
– come prepared to spend part of the day outdoors
– please dress for your comfort level indoors and outdoors;
we cannot always control the room temperature to suit everyone
www.isa-arbor.com/Accommodations. The process may take up to several months and may not allow enough time to attend this particular class.
Registrations are limited to 20 people.
If you wish to cancel your booking, the request must be made in writing.
Credits and Refunds:
- 1 day prior or on the day – no credit or refund.
- Within 7 days of the event – 20% credit or refund.
- Within 8-30 days of the event – 35% credit or refund.
- Over 31 days before the event – full credit or refund.
**Credits are valid within the same calendar year.
The Queensland Arboricultural Association reserves the right to cancel any activity due to a lack of bookings up to two days prior to an event or course.
Please contact us to confirm that your event will go ahead before booking travel or accommodation.
COST (GST Inclusive)
|ISA & QAA Lifetime Member||$500.00|
|QAA Qualified Member||$550.00|
|QAA Corporate & General Member||$600.00|
** If you do not provide your ISA Member number before the registration deadline, you will be charged at either member or non-member prices accordingly.