Are you looking for training opportunities for you or your staff in 2023 that cover a range of topics? We have the solution!
The QAA has partnered with experienced trainer Bryan Gould to offer a number of workshops in 2023 and early 2024 and are offering a discounted rate for booking multiple workshops.
- Book 5 workshops, get a 10% discount
- Book 3 workshops, get a 5% discount
The workshops cover a range of topics to suit all levels but we recognise that not all workshops will apply to each individual person/role within a business. That’s why we’re allowing businesses to book a bundle rate but send different staff to each workshop. This also means you don’t lose out if an employee’s situation changes, you simply send someone else. We will confirm individual attendee names closer to each workshop date.
- Tree Risk Assessment – Understanding Context, Factors and Methods – Monday 5 June 2023 – SOLD OUT
- Intro to Tree Biology and Physiology – Friday 4 August 2023
- Intro to Tree Responses to Stimuli – Monday 9 October 2023
- Trees in the Landscape – Friday 8 December 2023
- Managing Trees – Adopting a Selective Approach – Monday 5 February 2024
- Objective Writing – Monday 15 April 2024
Bryan Gould has enjoyed a lengthy career in tree care and management having worked as a climber, supervisor, manager, consultant, and AQF teacher/trainer. He has extensive experience in commercial tree care, arboreta and collection curation, municipal urban forest management and AQF L3/4/5/6 arboriculture education.
Bryan is a Senior Parks Project Officer with Gold Coast City Council and is the Principal of ARB101 who provide arboriculture advocacy, consultancy, and education. He holds a Masters Degree in Environmental Management, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Science Horticulture, a Bachelors Degree in Arboriculture, and is TRAQ qualified.
Bryan’s goal for his series of workshops is to cover issues of interest, providing relevant information and insight on arboriculture topics, that support arborists to better understand aspects of arboricultural/ biological/environmental and commercial management.
How to book a bundle
To book a bundle rate, click here.
Bundle tickets are not available via the ticket link on individual workshop pages.