When: Friday 25th & Saturday 26th August 2017
Where: Baden Powell Scout Camp: 68 Cash Avenue, Samford Valley QLD 4520
Gear Checks: Commence at 7.30am on Friday
Competition Start: 11:00am on Friday
- Gear Checks will available from 7:30am on Friday 25th August. Once gear check has been completed you will receive your competition t-shirt and wristband. A walk through of the events with the Head Judge will begin at 9:30am. The Competition will commence at 11:00am.
- Competitors (Including Rookies) must have current Financial Membership with the QAA to be eligible for any placings into the National or Asia Pacifics Competition.
- You may be listed under a Corporate Membership, please check with your employer or the QAA office.
- To be eligible for the for the Rookie prize you must be a first-time competitor.
Competitors Entry Fee includes:
- Competition T-Shirt (if early entry not made t-shirt size will be a medium)
- Lunch & Refreshments during the Competition
- Full Banquet dinner at the Presentation Ceremony on Saturday Night – Coast to Coast Golden Roast
Entry Fees for Competitors:
$165 QAA Member ($185 after 14th August 2017)
$190 QAA Non-Member ($210 after 14th August 2017) Not eligible to win major prize
Entry into the Presentation Dinner for family & Friends of Climbers at Baden Powell Park in the Snow Centre:
$25 Adult Banquet
$16 4 – 10-year-old Banquet
FREE 3 and under453 KBQTCC QLD COMPETITOR REGISTRATION FORM 2017 367 KBQTCC_DISCLAIMER_2017 97 KBQTCC GEAR CHECK_2017
Copies of the Gear Check & Disclaimer will be available at the venue. Please ensure Registration paperwork is returned to the QAA Office ASAP.
**Competitors MUST be registered and paid for prior to the event, so avoid disappointment and book early**
JUDGES & VOLUNTEERS:
The QTCC is run by volunteers who currently serve on the current QAA committee, past committees or people who have a passion for the arboricultural industry.
These volunteers take time away from their businesses and family to produce this amazing event. Most years we have the same people return as they find it extremely rewarding and enjoy encouraging new climbers in the industry.
New volunteers are always welcomed and encouraged.
We are looking for volunteer judges to help out on the day and have your name down from previous competitions or feel that your industry experience would be welcomed at this event.
Your participation will include a free tee shirt and lunch and a great day out with like-minded people.
If you would like to join us again or become involved in this industry event, please let the QAA office know via phone 07 3821 1488 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
There is camping available on site at an extra cost. If you wish to take up this option please contact the QAA office who can organise this. There are also other accommodation options available around the area if you do a quick google search.
The QAA has sponsorship packs available for the event.
If you are interested in viewing the sponsor pack, please contact Bec in the Office to discuss.
Phone: 07 3821 1488