Where: Sunshine Coast QLD
Gear Checks: Commence at 7.30am on the first day.
Competition Start: 11:00am
- Gear Checks will available from 7:30am. Once gear check has been completed you will receive your competition t-shirt and wristband.
- A walk through of the events with the Head Judge will begin at 9:30am.
- The Competition will commence at 11:00am.
- Competitors (Including Rookies) must have current Financial Membership with the QAA to be eligible for any placings into the National or Asia Pacifics Competition.
- You may be listed under a Corporate Membership, please check with your employer or the QAA office.
- To be eligible for the for the Rookie prize you must be a first-time competitor.
Competitors Entry Fee includes:
- Competition T-Shirt (if early entry not made t-shirt size will be a medium)
- Lunch & Refreshments during the Competition
- Full Banquet dinner at the Presentation Ceremony on Saturday Night.
Entry Fees for Competitors:
$165 QAA Member ($185 after 31st July 2018)
$190 QAA Non-Member ($210 after 31st July 2018) Not eligible to win major prize
Entry into the Presentation Dinner for family & Friends of Climbers:
$26 Adult Banquet
$15 6 – 12 year olds Banquet
FREE 5 and under
Please contact us directly for a copy of the following:
- QTCC COMPETITOR REGISTRATION FORM 2018
- QTCC 2018 DISCLAIMER
- QTCC GEAR-CHECK FORM 2018
Copies of the Gear Check & Disclaimer will be available at the venue. Please ensure Registration paperwork is returned to the QAA Office ASAP.
**Competitors MUST be registered and paid for prior to the event, so avoid disappointment and book early**
JUDGES & VOLUNTEERS:
The QTCC is run by volunteers who currently serve on the current QAA committee, past committees or people who have a passion for the arboricultural industry.
These volunteers take time away from their businesses and family to produce this amazing event. Most years we have the same people return as they find it extremely rewarding and enjoy encouraging new climbers in the industry.
New volunteers are always welcomed and encouraged.
We are looking for volunteer judges to help out on the day and have your name down from previous competitions or feel that your industry experience would be welcomed at this event.
Your participation will include a free tee shirt and lunch and a great day out with like-minded people.
If you would like to join us again or become involved in this industry event, please advise the QAA office via phone 07 3821 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
The QAA has sponsorship packs available for the event.
If you are interested in viewing the sponsor pack, please contact our Office to discuss further.
Phone: 07 3821 1488